Monday 6 December 2010

Weekly Log - Monday 6th December - Scarlett Giannotti

This lesson began with an introduction into Digipaks, we were given a brief overview as to what they were but an in-depth analysis of their conventions. Several tasks were allocated and we separated them between our group: I performed further research into the conventions of a Digipak, and evaluated several.
Jessica identified the types of digital technology we used during the planning and production of our music video and how this assisted in our creativity.
Jay and I emailed an email to Best Coast's Record Label Mexican summer, requesting permission to use their "Feeling of Love" song.
Haylie broke down and evaluated conventions of example Digipaks and how they were creative.
The separation of workload was a good idea; more work for our blog was completed in a shorter amount of time; homework I set myself was to read over the work I of my group to understand there research and widen my media knowledge. I also evaluated several of my own example digipaks, assessing their conventions and the Digipaks and Final Music Videos of other students to aid our own digipak development.